Getting Started • Commercial Leads Corporation • Proven Results
Are you ready to start your next Janitorial marketing program? There are many factors involved in starting a new successful marketing program.
Once you have decided to move forward, Commercial Leads Corporation will:
- Determine an implementation timeline for your cold calling campaign. Programs generally begin one to two weeks after agreement to move forward.
- New client questionnaire. All new clients begin a new program by completing our new client questionnaire.pdf. This questionnaire gives us detailed information about your services, key selling points, target market, your sales goals, etc. Our questionnaire allows us to determine the best approach for your account. Our bottom line is to make your program a success and our questionnaire is the first step in that process.
- Create customized scripting, program outline, and training materials. Once you have completed the new client questionnaire and provided your current marketing collateral to our team, we will formulate an approach used for your marketing campaign.
Contact us today to establish your kick off date!
"The single biggest challenge in my practice is consistently getting in front of new qualified leads. Commercial Leads Corporation has significantly helped me open doors, and get in front of the right people.
The Commercial Leads Corporation boarding process will include:
- New client questionnaire - This questionnaire tells our team about your business. What type of business do you have? What is your target market? What makes a lead viable to you? This document is the starting point for every new Commercial Leads Corporation marketing campaign.
- Program outline - The program outline is a custom document created just for your Janitorial business. This document will contain key goals, list targets, sample scripts and common objections along with possible rebuttals. The program outline for your account is always a working document where modifications and changes can be made for the betterment of your program.
- Service agreement - A contract for services. The agreement details the expectations of the marketing program along with responsibilities of Commercial Leads Corporation, responsibilities of the client and payment options and schedule.
- Kick off conference - Before executing all new marketing campaigns, we will initiate a kick off conference call. This call allows new clients to ask questions and become fully informed of the on boarding process, the daily reporting and scheduling as well as go over list criteria to prepare for kick off of their Commercial Leads Corporation campaign.
- First day reporting - All clients receive specialized daily reporting for all calls made on behalf of their campaign. We provide daily all calls and lead reports for all leads generated and appointments set.
The next step in a new Commercial Leads Corporation campaign is the ongoing process and responsibility of our clients in order to make their marketing program a true success.
- Conduct appointments - Our seasoned marketing team will provide you and your sales team pre-qualified leads and in person appointments. Our experience with the qualification process allows your sales team to follow-up with new contacts and close sales rather than qualify and locate new business.
- Prepare quotation - After the initial meeting, your sales team can provide new prospects quotes for products, services or contracts.
- Present offer - Once the initial introduction has been conducted, it’s time to present your quotation offer to your new prospect. Meet and greets are great ways to build rapport and start relationship building.
- Review daily reporting -The daily reports from Commercial Leads Corporation will provide details on every call made on behalf of your company for the day. Reviewing the daily reports will show trends with the daily calls and allow for positive changes based on those findings. Daily reporting will also provide detailed lead reports for leads generated and appointments set.
- Provide feedback to Commercial Leads Corporation - After our clients have completed their appointments, we like feedback. Feedback, whether it is good, bad or otherwise helps us adjust and modify our program for the betterment of not only your campaign but other campaigns going forward.
Contact LeadsForCommercialCleaning.com for details.